ALL WEATHER MUTTLUKS:
- Available in rain slicker yellow or Black; Made with waterproof coated fabric
- The leather toe cover (available in sizes M-XXL) offers protection and durability for larger dogs; with the Cordura® Nylon toe cover available for smaller dogs (sizes Itty-Bitty to Small)
- Self-tightening Hook & Loop straps allow for an easy, secure and quick fastening that ensures a snug and comfortable fit
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective material on the back of the strap provides safety for dogs by offering nighttime visibility
- The comfortable stretchy cuff is versatile and easily adapted for dogs with short or long legs
- The boot bottoms are made from treated, water and salt resistant leather
- The entire boot is stitched with heavy-duty industrial bonded nylon thread
- Available in eight sizes to fit breeds from Chihuahuas to Great Danes and everything in-between
- Distinctive and reusable cloth mesh packaging can be used for storing or washing Muttluks, or for general storage
Stand your dog on a blank piece of paper. Trace the outline of a front paw – including toenails. Keep the pen tightly against the paw, squishing all fur. Be sure your dog puts his full weight on the paw.
- Measure the length of the paw outline from the heel to the end of the toenails.
- Choose the size that fits the entire paw - including toenails and excluding fur. A snug fit is best – boots that are too large may slip off.
- Machine washed in cold water on the gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Air-drying is best, but you may place the boots in the dryer on low to no heat and tumble dry. To keep the leather soles supple after washing, you may apply a leather boot spray or conditioner.
- Measure from the back of the paw to the tip of where the two middle toes come together, including the toenails
- If your dogs paw falls in between sizes, it is better to order the smaller size- snug is better than loose.
Your dog will best acclimatize to Muttluks outdoors:
- Open the Hook & Loop strap fastener
- Stand over the dog and slip Muttluks on from behind the dog.
- Bunch up the cuff and pull the Muttluk over the paw.
- Hold the dog's elbow with one hand and wiggle boot on with the other hand.
- Pull Velcro strap TIGHTLY around the boot and press shut.
- Cut-off any excess strap, if desired
- It is normal for dog to try and shake boots of at first
- Take your dog outside and enjoy!