GET 50% OFF USING COUPON CODE: nutra
BEFORE OFFER EXPIRES!!!
SAM (Smoke Alarm Monitoring inc.) has been in the alarm business for over 30 years. Their intelligent smoke detector systems is unmatched in the industry, SAM is the only patented, battery powered Smart Detector that uses cell networks to connect with emergency operators when it senses smoke. Protect your family, pets and your home by reducing response time with 24/7 real time monitoring at affordable prices. The SAM units are professionally monitored 24/7/365. If the smoke alarm is triggered, it notifies their central station and they immediately contact you to verify if there is a fire or just a false alarm. If SAM cannot reach you, the fire department is dispatched immediately. When your loved ones lives are at risk, every second counts.
The beauty is in the simplicity. SAM built cellular technology right into a smart smoke detector. So now, you can forget about alarm panels, WiFi, telephone lines, internet, and electric.
Features & Benefits:
- 24/7 U.L. Listed Central Station
- Email / SMS notification / Direct Call
- Automatic signal & battery tests
- Cell battery last 10yrs
- alarm battery 3-5 yrs (uses same as remote start batteries)
- Independent connectivity
- No long-term contract (only month to month)
- Low cost
- Works right out of the box
- Each alarm connects to the other, they all talk to each other
- Home Owner's Insurance discount up to 15%
- Take your units with you when you move
- All customers have a lifetime guarantee. If we can't fix the problem over the phone we will ship you a new smoke detector immediately.
If you think your smoke detectors are working because they go off when you're cooking, think again. Watch this life saving video to learn the difference between Ionization and Photoelectric technology.
Works Out of the Box
no internet or hardwiring needed
- No wires to connect
- No programming your internet or WiFi
- No electric or phone line to plug in
Simple. Smart. Safe.
We know you will love SAM, which is why we have no credit checks or contracts. Add additional smoke detectors for increased coverage and add as many emergency contacts as needed. We remotely check that your unit is working every week and will let you know when it is time to replace the batteries. You can even take SAM detectors with you if you move.
Only 75% of Smoke Detectors in Homes are Actually Working
With traditional smoke detectors, often you may be unsure whether they are actually functioning or not — something you don't want to risk in the event of a house fire. In 2016, a residential fire occurred every 82 seconds. There were a total of 1,342,000 fires reported, which resulted in 3,390 civilian deaths, 14,650 civilian injuries, and $10.6 billion in property damage and Up to 500,000 Pets are Directly Affected by House Fires Each Year*
*Source Research: The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) : www.nfpa.org/research